We are a group of friends who enjoy cycling together - every three years we find a new way to torture ourselves on bikes and then decide to get sponsored so that people can watch us suffer.

So after LEJOG (Lands End to John O’Groats) in 2004 and LeKnees (The Atlantic to The Mediterranean along and over the Pyrenees) in 2007, we are now asking you to support our L’Express ride: Paris to Venice in 2010.

Friday 3 September 2010

Journey starts

After all the planning and preparation, we are finally on the way, or at least I am (Jeremy). After an early start and a short ride through the early morning fog (good way to start) in to Nottingham, I am safely sat on the train to St Pancras with Tracey, who is accompanying me to Paris. No panics yet, and all things I am now remembering that I have forgotten are minor. Ash and Rowan had both done me good luck cards, hand drawn, which was lovely, although I'm not sure if the bikes they drew are actually viable ....
Train is running on time and has wifi!

No comments:

Post a Comment